NHSS Athletic Boosters GO PURPLE PANTHERS!
Welcome to the NHSS Athletic Boosters page! This volunteer organization is operated by a group of interested parents, alumnus, faculty members, and coaches whose mission and objectives are...
NHSS Athletic Booster's mission is to promote South school spirit through athletics and raise funds for student-athlete scholarships.
To stimulate the interest and enthusiasm of the community of Nashua toward the interscholastic athletic activities of Nashua High School South.
To provide avenues of communication among parents, alumni, coaches, students, faculty and friends of Nashua High School South Athletic Teams.
To provide financial aid to graduating student-athletes in their pursuit of post-secondary education and is subject to the availability of Club funds and outlined under the rules of the scholarship program.
- The South Athletic Boosters are pleased to announce their leadership which will begin with the 2019-2020 academic/athletic year:
- Craft Fair Coordinator- Lisa Olsen
- Asst. Craft Fair Coordinator- Terry Ux
- Treasurer- Christina Campbell
- Asst. Treasurer- Alison Kalman
- Merchandise Coordinator- Sha Dubois
- Asst. Merchandise Coordinator- Tracy Buturla
- Volunteer Coordinator- Lisa Deitrich
- Communications Coordinator- Lisa Ura Bollinger